vcs changes

Yann Hodique Yann.Hodique at lifl.fr
Tue Nov 5 23:44:02 UTC 2002

Hi,

as you may have noticed, I've just made some changes related to vcs management. The aim was to provide global-level features like importing repositories and of course to have again that nice feature from kdevelop2 : to be able to choose a vcs system at project creation :-)

I've implemented that interface (at least a "light" version) for cvs, but I don't know enough about perforce or subversion... it would be nice if people could implement it for those systems (have a look at parts/cvs/globalcvs, perhaps there are only few changes to be made...)

Best regards,
Yann.