TODO List KDevelop 2.1.2

W. Tasin tasin at fhm.edu
Fri May 31 00:03:05 UTC 2002

  Roland Krause wrote:

>Well,
>
>--- Harald Fernengel <harry at kdevelop.org> wrote:
>
>>Hi,
>>
>>okay, we have about two weeks until 2.1.2 will be packaged. Any real
>>showstoppers around?
>>

>I still have that problem that KDevelop crashes after I hit the
>Automake/Autoconf menu button. I have fixed it here locally with a
>hack. It is kind of mysterious to me.
>
>Also, I would like to see the indentation fixes and I have one minor
>fix for the ctags generation in the pipe.
>
>Roland

Well,

so I have a patch, too. Concerning the old subject printing (printouts
are simply wrong).
The old patch doesn't work well if there are tabs in the middle of a line...
so I did the following patch.

Here the content description:
- changing the version number in *.desktop
- processes.pl to DISTCLEANFILES
- printing uses the font-family you have selected
- allows to select the printing font size in Options->Editor Defaults
and Options->Syntax Highlighting
- if "defaults" inside Options->Syntax Highlighting has been checked the
Color and the font settings must not be selective.
- removing all useless versions of paintTextLine

Please would you review and check if it seemed to be useful ;-)

Ciao

Walter

The KDevelop project: tasin at kdevelop.de [www.kdevelop.org]
--
oohhh sveglia.... il mondo e' ammalato, ma x colpa di chi.........
(Zucchero)