kdevelop 2.1 fixes (indentation, etc)

Stephan Johach lucardus at onlinehome.de
Thu May 30 12:31:02 UTC 2002

Am Mittwoch, 29. Mai 2002 23:54:23 schrieb falk.brettschneider at gmx.de:
> No. Kuba can send the patch for reviewing and applying. Everything that
> is broken in KDevelop-2.1 or KDevelop-2.1.1 and extremely messes up the
> usuability (crashes, total misbehaviour, etc.) can be fixed for
> KDevelop-2.1.2 which will be released bundled to KDE-3.0.2. See
> developer.kde.org for the release date.

There is a problem I have with the KDevelop translation. The code completion
page in the settings dialog is obviously not translatable. It would be great
if this could be fixed for KDevelop 2.1.2. I wrote about this by private
email a few weeks ago but never got any response from the developers.

Anyone else experiencing this?

Stephan