team interview

Bernd Gehrmann Bernd-Gehrmann at gmx.de
Fri May 17 19:56:25 UTC 2002

On Thursday 16 May 2002 15:51, you wrote:

> - there is a kapptemplate generator in kdesdk, do you use that ? Is
> kdevelop's
>   template generator usable separetely from kdevelop ? Do you think it
> would make sense ?

It makes more sense than using kapptemplate :-)  kapptemplate is
essentially a series of "read" commands in the shell, and therefore
it is neither user-friendly, nor does it scale to a high number of
templates (in Gideon, we have about 20 meanwhile)

> - Is it possible to use KDevelop as a source browser ? I want to analyse
>   the sources of a project, before modifying it ?

There is a number of tools for that, like the class viewer, the class tools
dialog for browsing inheritance relationship and similar things. In Gideon,
we even have a graphical class browser that can visualize multiple
inheritance.

Bernd.