class store revisited

Bernd Gehrmann Bernd-Gehrmann at gmx.de
Wed May 15 23:34:36 UTC 2002

On Sunday 12 May 2002 22:27, you wrote:

Ok, done :-))

We now have much better support for namespaces both in the
class view, and also the toolbar combo boxes can now show
namespaced classes and global functions.

I haven't tried to understand how namespaces are handled
in the code completion, so I've left behind a FIXME. Please
test and tell me about any breakage (or ask is something
in the API change is unclear).

The persistant class store is really nice, I didn't try it until now :-)
One question though: when a file is modified between closing
and reopening the project (either by the user herself or by someone
else), the file is not reparsed, because Gideon can't find out about
such a change. How should we handle this? Store the parsed file
names with the corresponding time stamp of the last parse and
compare that with the time stamp when the persistant class store
is loaded?

Bernd.