Moveing KDevelop from python

Richard Dale Richard_Dale at tipitina.demon.co.uk
Mon May 13 14:03:04 UTC 2002

On Monday 13 May 2002 11:39 am, Bernd Gehrmann wrote:
> On Monday 13 May 2002 11:48, you wrote:
> > >
> > > It has one for Objective C, it's text/x-objcsrc. katepart.desktop
> > > claims to support text/x-objc-src. I don't know which one is
> > > "canonical".
> >
> > They're the ones I added to the kdevelop/kwrite source two and a half
> > years ago. At the time, there were 2 different names for C++ in different
> > parts of the code, and I just copied that. I expect one of them is wrong.
> >
> > But I meant that there is no share/mimelnk/text/x-objc.desktop and
> > corresponding icon, so the sources appear as plain text in konqueror. And
> > there isn't one for ruby either now I've just looked.
>
> *Ooooooooooops* I added x-objcsrc.desktop to kdelibs on 1999/10/29,
> but I forgot to add it to Makefile.am. Done now :-)
Good, thanks! I see someone has even translated 'Objective-C' into the 'zu'
language (is that zulu?), and various others:

Comment[zu]=Okunehloso-C izimvelaphi

I've added .mm and .M extensions for Objective-C++ to it.

PS: Why do the KDE mailings lists fail for 2 days every week. If KDE was a
business, it would go bust with infrastructure like that..

-- Richard