Moveing KDevelop from python

Richard Dale Richard_Dale at tipitina.demon.co.uk
Mon May 13 11:58:05 UTC 2002

On Monday 13 May 2002 9:36 am, Bernd Gehrmann wrote:
> On Monday 13 May 2002 04:43, you wrote:
> > I don't think KDE has a mime type for plain Objective-C source yet, and
> > it could do with an Objective-C++ one too.
>
> It has one for Objective C, it's text/x-objcsrc. katepart.desktop claims
> to support text/x-objc-src. I don't know which one is "canonical".
They're the ones I added to the kdevelop/kwrite source two and a half years
ago. At the time, there were 2 different names for C++ in different parts of
the code, and I just copied that. I expect one of them is wrong.

But I meant that there is no share/mimelnk/text/x-objc.desktop and
corresponding icon, so the sources appear as plain text in konqueror. And
there isn't one for ruby either now I've just looked.

I've added '.mm' and '.M' suffixes to gideon/kdevelop now so that
Objective-C++ will be recognised as a source file. The gideon cppsupport part
no longer had .m as an extension, so I've put that back too.

-- Richard