cclassview

Daniel Engelschalt daniel.engelschalt at gmx.net
Sun May 12 20:29:02 UTC 2002

> Hi!
>
> >  + to be useful we need a persistant classstore - it takes
> >    endless to read all the files
>
> Gideon has a persistant class store "based" on the "old" class store from
> KDevelop2.x. It should be "no" problem to port it from Gideon...
another remark: in gideon i have a second classstore extra for
codecompletion and it is used only for "preparsing" things like kde / qt stuff. browsing
within these classes is not implemented yet, but "code hinting" (show the
comment to a method that was completed) works.

bye,
daniel

http://www.gmx.net