cclassview

August Hörandl august.hoerandl at gmx.at
Sun May 12 19:58:05 UTC 2002

due to demand (see
http://www.kdevelop.org/forum/read.php?f=2&i=4982&t=4982 )
i have "redone" my "show all classes patch"

the diff is against kdevelop 2.1 (KDE_2_2_BRANCH).
i know that this branch is closed, but i would like to make
this enhancement available for anybody interested

what it does:
 include qt + kde + stdlib into classview
 the classview is split up:
  project
    <the old classview>
  library
    qt
      classes
    kde

what it proves:
 + our parser isn't the best - some stuff is missing and
   there are a lot of parsing errors/warnings ;-(
 + to be useful we need a persistant classstore - it takes
   endless to read all the files
 + code completion should include methods from the base
   class of the found class

what it looks like:
 http://elina.htlw16.ac.at/~hoerandl/dl/cclassview.png

where to get: