kdevelop + kde3 (suse8) - bug ?

Bernd Gehrmann Bernd-Gehrmann at gmx.de
Mon May 6 21:23:16 UTC 2002

On Monday 06 May 2002 16:15, you wrote:

> I think b) should be fairly easy to implement, utilizing the
> BrowserArgs structure when can be passed along with a openURL call.
>
> I guess the serviceType field could be used for that, much like
>
> text/plain;charset=utf8

Ah, that's what I missed :-) Is that field set to the http content type
header when the text part is embedded in Konqueror?

I'm still confused though. The BrowserExtension object in kate
belongs to the view, but the file is opened in the document.
So when a file is loaded, there isn't necessarily a browser
extension?

Bernd.