Gideon Kills X

Sandy Meier smeier at kdevelop.org
Wed May 1 17:20:05 UTC 2002

> > > Any ideas on this one, I dont get any errors other than KDE getting
> > > pissed that X went away.
> >
> > Sorry I don't have this problem. Which version (CVS date) do you use of
> > Gideon, KDE and XFree?
>
> KDE CVS rebuilt nightly
> KDevelop CVS rebuilt nightly
> XFree 4.1.0 w/ NVidia OpenGL drivers
> SuSE 7.3
>
> It started last friday, but what is really odd is it does it on my PPC and
> Athlon both running SuSE 7.3, so what ever it is it agrivates them both.

On my Computer X doesn't shutdown but gideon crash on shutdown in the
"history" plugin since the last rebuild. Please go to the
"kdevelop/parts/history" and do an "make uninstall". Maybe it works for you.

BTW: Anybody knows what is the difference between the "sourcenav" and the
"history" plugins?

Ciao!
Sandy