A common roadmap

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 29 00:12:05 UTC 2002

Victor,

you dont seem to realize that while all the easy parts are done in
gideon all the hard work is not.

That is, you can not use gideon for anything, not even for working on
itself. That is actually the only reason I want to continue on
KDevelop2 codebase, because the basic functionality is actually there.

Roland