Shared Libraries

Shridhar Daithankar shridhar_daithankar at persistent.co.in
Thu Mar 28 14:12:05 UTC 2002

On 28 Mar 2002 at 13:52, August Hörandl wrote:

> Shridhar Daithankar wrote:
> >
> > OK Tweaking -I option in project setup is easy and is one option. But does that
> > understand shell variables? Will I be able to say $DEVELDIR as root of my
> > project and everything works even if I change physical dirs?.
>
> see
> http://lists.kde.org/?l=kdevelop&m=101692034330566&w=2

OK. So it's still fiddling with Makefile.am. Not that I mind that.

I will try my hands at that. Providing some UI to adjust things. Right now I am
compiling KDE from CVS. On Qt-copy to be precise. Once essential stuff is done,
I hope to contribute some stuff to kdevelop/koffice. May be next week..

 Shridhar