Gideon developments

Matthias Hölzer-Klüpfel mhk at kde.org
Wed Mar 27 17:59:03 UTC 2002

On Wednesday 27 March 2002 15:14, Victor Röder wrote:

> I just want to ask everybody to write to this list here want he/she is
> currently developing for Gideon - to avoid collisions.

I want to:

* migrate all the parts to the KTextEditor interface
* refactor the KDevApi class to use access methods
* maybe refactor KDevCore into more coherent classes
* get rid of the "createInstance" methods in src

These are my short-term plans. Long-term, all I ever wanted to do with gideon
is to write some parts ;)

Bye,
Matthias.