Bug in "Create Search Database" in kdevelop-2.1

Yiannis Mandravellos mandrav at supergoal.gr
Tue Mar 26 11:38:04 UTC 2002

Hi all.

I sent an e-mail yesterday to this list but I wasn't subscribed so I don't
know if it got answered already. Sorry if I'm double-posting...

I found two bugs (and their solutions too ;):

1. When trying to create a search database for use with htdig, I always got
the error "KDE Library Documentation Path is not set correctly" (or
something like it - i'm not in front of my machine at the time).

2. After I created the search database, whenever I used the search facility,
the status bar displayed "Searching documentation" but nothing ever
happened.

I 've found solutions to both errors. What should I do now? Who to tell?

Regards,
mandrav.