Added parts/classwizzard

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 25 22:00:06 UTC 2002

Robe,

I have readded a directory parts to KDEVELOP_2_BRANCH. This is so that
we can stay as close as possible to gideon. I have also readded the
directories classwizzard and cppsupport and their contents. Other parts
can and will be readded as needed.

Now classwizzard/* exist both in gideon and on the branch
KDEVELOP_2_BRANCH.

I have seen that you added to directories classwizzard and classparser
to the kdevelop directory. I believe you can remove
kdevelop/classwizzard now. The stuff that you have in classparser is in
gideon in parts/cppsupport.

So have a look at what I did and add to it what you need, also please
dont forget to remove what you dont need from the kdevelop directory.

Roland