kate linking bc problem

Christoph Cullmann cullmann at babylon2k.de
Sat Mar 23 18:02:02 UTC 2002

Hi,
I perhaps have fixed the reason for some probs like:
kdevelop crashs on opening files after a update of kdelibs
The problem was: kdevelop linked against libkatepart and not against the
libkatepartinterfaces (in which only the interfaces reside) and that caused
some probs with BC (don't ask me why, but I had here this prob while playing
and switching between two katepart versions (the HEAD + the folding version)
while kate/kwrite had no probs (which link only against
libkatepartinterfaces)

Have commited my changes to the KDEVELOP_2_BRANCH

cu
Christoph

BTW. the 2_BRANCH seems to be a good thingy ;) quit usable and not as buggy as
head ;)

--
Christoph Cullmann
Kate/KDE developer