Fix for Bug #39538

W. Tasin tasin at fhm.edu
Sat Mar 23 13:10:04 UTC 2002

Hi Harry,

sorry for the late response.
Unfortunately your patch doesn't work for KDE 2, because
QStringList::remove() is a void function.
Even multiple occurrences won't be handled. (e.g. switching on math and
giving -lm in the text-edit field)

And another thing I would like to see: Please don't use global
functions, use private methods instead.

I committed a patch which handles these problems.

Ciao

Walter

--
The KDevelop project: tasin at kdevelop.de [www.kdevelop.org]