Patch against current cvs kde2.2 branch

Sandy Meier smeier at kdevelop.org
Wed Mar 20 16:17:04 UTC 2002

> Sandy, please help, there is a permission problem with your ftp server.
> I logged in as user 'anonymous'.
>
> ftp> get kdevelop-kde2-2-bretzel.patch
> kdevelop-kde2-2-bretzel.patch
> 227 Entering Passive Mode (141,89,48,223,14,66).
> 550 kdevelop-kde2-2-bretzel.patch: Permission denied
> ftp>
>
> > If I am wrong in the way I made it, please someone
> > help me to do the right things

We had some problems with the incoming directory. (warez,porn stuff..) so the
incoming is only writeable,but not readable anymore. Sorry, but we got this
directive from our provider (uni-potsdam.de) so we can't much do about that.
If someone upload something I will copy it to a public readable directory.

BTW: I have copied the patch to:
ftp://ftp.kdevelop.org/stud/smeier/kdevelop/

Ciao!
Sandy