Valgrind in KDevelop

Lau Sennels sennels at groenjord.dk
Wed Mar 20 09:57:03 UTC 2002

I am unsure wether this is the right list, but here goes.

I think integrating Valgrind into KDevelop would be a valuable addition
to the program. I'm sure you know Valgrind, but it is a low-level
source-referencing memory maanager for C/C++. The way I see it, it would
be used dynamically the samew way the debugger works.

The program is still being developed and I haven't talked to its
developer, Julian Seward, yet. Also it is currently for x86-
architectures, but it would definitely enhance the usability of
KDevelop.

Regards

--
The Feynman Problem       1) Write down the problem.
Solving Algorithm         2) Think real hard.