KDevelop 2.1 viewNextError() patch

Jörg Rüppel asharky at uni.de
Mon Mar 18 23:52:05 UTC 2002

Currently, the Output view doesn't jump to the error in the output view AND
it doesn't highlight (select) the corresponding line.

When I have an error:

 ';' expected in foo.c, line 53

and I press F4, I want

a) that the source window opens a view of foo.c and jumps to line 53,
highlighting it
b) the output view jumps to the line where the above error is stated
c) the line in the output view with the above error should be highlighted so
I can see which error I am currently looking at

Whats so hard to understand about this? This is the default behaviour of all
IDEs I worked with so far and until a few weeks ago KDevelop had this
behaviour, too.

Jörg

Am Montag, 18. März 2002 23:13 schrieben Sie: