feature and bugfix merge into KDEVELOP_2_BRANCH

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 18 23:42:04 UTC 2002

Folks,
I have noticed the CVS was tagged as KDEVELOP_2_1_RELEASE. I hope that
this means "no more committs" into this branch.

So, tonight I will begin merging the changes and improvements that have
been made to KDE_2_2_BRANCH into KDEVELOP_2_BRANCH, which is then open
for development, i.e. new features, bugfixes etc.

I will hopefully not need more than a day and I will let you know when
it's done, please hold off any committs to KDE_2_2_BRANCH.

I propose to make future bugfixes to KDEVELOP_2_BRANCH only. Bugfixes
can always be merged back into another branch later if that is really
necessary but we really want to stop any development on KDE_2_2_BRANCH.

Regards,
Roland