KDevelop 2.1 viewNextError() patch

Roland Krause rokrau at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 18 20:49:02 UTC 2002

Falk,
it is really necessary that the output widow show the actuall gcc error
message when you press F4. I dont know why that causes annoying flicker
but disabling it is certainly not the solution. I have noticed this bug
too but wasnt sure what the problem was.

I'd say, please reenable it.

Greetings,
Roland

PS: seen any KDevelop developers during Cebit?