How do I Qstring the child's sdout from Kprocess??

Frank frank at suffolkconnection.com
Thu Mar 14 19:57:03 UTC 2002

Hello everyone.

I am wondering if someone can submit a snippit of code to show me an example
of how I can get the output of a child process, running from KProcess, into a
Qstring for further use.

I haven't seen any examples to this detail in the "Developing Applications
for linux KDE edition" book. Nor in the Kdevelop "Book" tab.

I do know it has to deal with signals but I don't know the function to get
the sdout after the signal has emited.

Any help or guidance is greatly appreciated.

Regards,
Frank