Development Under Kdevelep - newbie

Sameer Maggon maggonsameer at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 13 11:22:03 UTC 2002

Hi,
   Everybody

I am new to this list and to kdevelop also.. I've just seen it and never
worked on it. I've got some project under linux and wanna use Kdevelop for
that.

Tha project is like -

I have to develop a server which is multithreaded (using pthreads) .. and
has some GUI (say some combo boxes, some buttons and some forms..

Its basically a networking application and would listen to 2-3 ports.. and
stuff like that...

I have used GTK+ library once but not an extensive usage.. and now i've
heard that Kdevelop is real good..

Can i use Kdevelop for my development.. coz i don't want that once i start
development under it.. i have to leave it in between..

Please suggest me some good sites and books available for it.

Thanx
Sameer Maggon
NIIT-CRCS
Delhi