Kdevelop Crash

Frank linux at suffolkconnection.com
Tue Mar 12 18:07:04 UTC 2002

I can't imagine using any other IDE other than KDEVELOP but I need to resolve
this annoying crash problem.
It seems every time Kdevelop has redone the MOC files, it crashed when I exit
Kdevelop or simply close the project.
First it states the fact that the moc files have been altered but not saved
and when I press "yes" or "no" to save it or not, It crashes.  I get a
SigSegV fault.
It somethimes, but not always, corrupts the kdeveloprc file after a crash.
I've done the ol' delete kdeveloprc trick but would like to find the fix
instead of this rather cumbersome bandaid trick.

I am using Mandrake 8.1 with an upgraded KDE 2.2.2 and Kdevelop 2.0.2.
Note: the same error exists when I switch back to Kdevelop 2.0.1.

Another odditiy is that the Moc file always has this warning in it as well:
#define Q_MOC_OUTPUT_REVISION 9
#elif Q_MOC_OUTPUT_REVISION != 9
#error "Moc format conflict - please regenerate all moc files"
#endif
Is that a produced error?  Or a script I am viewing in case of an error?

TIA,
Frank