KDevelop patches

W. Tasin tasin at fhm.edu
Fri Mar 8 15:14:03 UTC 2002

John Firebaugh wrote:

>On Thursday 07 March 2002 07:06 pm, Nir Mardiks wrote:
>
>>I added a few file types into the file-open dialog and made a change in
>>kwrite so that the editor would put the cursor at the end of line if the
>>button is pressed after it.
>>

>The second part (putting the cursor at the end of line) is not correct. Just
>turn on "Wrap cursor" in the Editor settings.
>
>later,
>John

Hi Nir,

thanks for the patch but even the first part lacks, because KDevelop
supports more extensions then in the patch...
(and please don't forget plain c files)

see cproject.cpp
---
ProjectFileType CProject::getType( const QString& aFile )
---

Ciao

Walter

--
oohhh sveglia.... il mondo e' ammalato, ma x colpa di chi.........
(Zucchero)