TODO list (again)

W. Tasin tasin at fhm.edu
Sat Mar 2 16:01:02 UTC 2002

Roland Krause wrote:

>So, the new list would be:
>
>>(Roland, can you 'make on dir' get work also for custom projects? It
>>doesn't work and I would call that a bug ;)
>>

>2 BugFix:    make on directory shall work for      Roland, pending
>             custom projects
>
>3 BugFix:    Fix browser font selection            Jens, Falk,
>                                                   patch sent
>
>5 Feature:   Make ctags command configurable       Roland, pending
>
>6 Bug:       Crash on open project, only KDE-2     Walter, not
>             according to mail from W.Joss         reproducable
>                                                   evtl. KHTML bug
>
>7 Bug:       Crash on closing KDevelop             Falk,Walter
>             really hard to reproduce              pending

crash is now reproducable (at least for me)... informed Falk about it.
I think he will have a look at it.

>8 Bug        Updating the documentView             Walter, Falk

done...

>9 Feature    updateMakefileAm() patch              Walter

done ... except the stuff with LDFLAGS=
changing this would change some behaviour of KDevelop for the user and I
guess unless we haven't a new edit field to set
cross-compiling-independent LDFLAGS it makes no sense.
I don't want to bother i18n() again ;-)

>10 Feature   code completion for cast              Roberto
>             (partially works.. i'll commit
>             tomorrow)
>
>11 Feature   code completion for struct            Roberto
>             (working in progress.. )
>
>12 Bug       Ugly flickering of CMakeOutputView
>             anybody who sees the reason
>             when running a program with much
>             debug output messages (KDE3 only)
>
>More to come, I am sure...
>Roland

Testing KDevelop I found some other stuff (for the next FEATURE-collection):

- directories should be also addable/removable to the project, if there
is NO Makefile.am in it (see admin/ dir)
- "Project/File Properties" should include those directories also in the
Logical File View-Tree
- pressing "Default"-Button on AppWizard, while "Create" was already
pressed, causes KDevelop not to load the project after creation (so
either "Default" should be disabled or changed to "Cancel" after
pressing "Create")
- "Back" button in appwizard for KDevelop (KDE3) stays enabled after
"Create"

I will concentrate now on testing (KDE2/KDE3) and making KDevelop a
little bit saver against crashes (and maybe some new inconsistencies).

Ciao

Walter

--
The KDevelop project: tasin at kdevelop.de [www.kdevelop.org]