TODO list (again)

Jörg Rüppel joerg at sharky-x.de
Fri Mar 1 16:51:02 UTC 2002

Am Freitag, 1. März 2002 16:32 schrieben Sie:
> please Jörg can you send me the code..
> PS: i've added struct support 30minutes ago.. please check if you have the
> last version
>
> ciao robe

Here is a KDev Terminal C++ app, where nothing CC related works. All classes
and structs are visible in the ClassView, but none of them are CCed. I have
the version just before your menu-entries commit. ( Unfortunately I can't
send you the original code )

#ifdef HAVE_CONFIG_H
#include <config.h>
#endif

#include <iostream.h>
#include <stdlib.h>

class TEST {
  public:
  int x;
  int y() { return x; }
};

struct TEST2 {
  int k, d, e;
};

int main(int argc, char *argv[])
{
	TEST *t = NULL;
  cout << "Hello, World!" << endl;
  t->
  TEST2 r;
  r.

  TEST2 *s;
  s->

  return EXIT_SUCCESS;
}

Here's the console output:

kdevelop: CppCodeCompletion::getMethodBody()
kdevelop: contents =
kdevelop: classname =
kdevelop: CppCodeCompletion::expressionAt()
kdevelop: start_expr = -1
kdevelop: prefix = ||
kdevelop: expr = ||
kdevelop: WARNING: Precondition violation [ClassStore.cc:418]
kdevelop: WARNING:   Valid classname: aName != NULL
kdevelop: CppCodeCompletion::getEntryListForClass()
kdevelop: WARNING: Precondition violation [ClassStore.cc:418]
kdevelop: WARNING:   Valid classname: aName != NULL
kdevelop: getParentAttributeListForClass() -- END

Jörg