TODO list (again)

Jörg Rüppel joerg at sharky-x.de
Fri Mar 1 15:52:06 UTC 2002

Hi,

subexpressions work fine, good job Robe :). Structs don't work yet:

kdevelop: CppCodeCompletion::expressionAt()
kdevelop: -----------> incr index
kdevelop: start_expr = 968
kdevelop: prefix = ||
kdevelop: expr = |com->|
kdevelop: -------------> last type = console_command
kdevelop: CppCodeCompletion::getEntryListForClass()
kdevelop: getParentAttributeListForClass() -- END

Maybe this helps ;-P

Other things:
1. When I jump thorugh my code with help of the classbrowser the cursor
always disappears. I can get it back when I madly right and left click into
the editor view.

2. When Codecompletion is invoked and I want a function completed which
doesn't take any params, the second brace ')' should be inserted right away,
too.

Everything tested under KDE 2.2.2

Jörg

Am Freitag, 1. März 2002 14:31 schrieben Sie: