TODO List KDevelop 2.1.2

W. Tasin tasin at fhm.edu
Wed Jun 26 02:28:04 UTC 2002

F at lk Brettschneider schrieb:

> Hi Dirk!
>
> Dirk Mueller wrote:
>
>> On Die, 25 Jun 2002, W. Tasin wrote:
>>
>>> could you please re-tag the actual kdevelop (KDE_2_2_BRANCH) to the
>>> actual release tag.
>>> I've done two reviewed commitments to KDevelop.
>>>

>> euhm?

re-euhm?!

>> P AUTHORS
>> P ChangeLog
>> P configure.in.in
>> P kdevelop/ckappwizard.cpp

>> Do you really want such a large commit in the tarballs _NOW_ ?
>>
> Well, so just these two examples I checked.
> It seems you did something wrong during your update. Please, read the
> cvs manual again. ;-))
>
> AFAI remember Walter's patch just changed about 2 files.

Not really...
my changements were in ckdevelop.cpp, ckdevelop_project.ccp,
kwrite/highlight.cpp, kwrite/kwdoc.cpp and kwrite/kwdoc.h (and of course
ChangeLog).
But that's all...
even webcvs.kde.org shows a non-problematic situation for
KDE_2_2_BRANCH, so I don't know what happened to your version..

> It would be cool to have it in the 2.1.2 release.
> Many thanks for your patience in advance.

fully agreed...
and thanks for your attention, Dirk!

> Cheers
> F at lk

Ciao

Walter

--
Diese Mail ist haltbar bis: Siehe Rueckseite.