Problems when compiling Gideon

Victor Röder victor_roeder at gmx.de
Sun Jun 23 21:55:05 UTC 2002

Hi!

> I guess. I added it _some_ release, I am not sure which one. If you find
> out, could you #ifdef that line, please? Not using the manager just means
> there will be no accels on the dialog.

I think I've fixed it.
#if KDE_VERSION >= 310 (if that is correct :-)

Btw.: When compiling doc maybe one million errors appear :-):

/usr/local/kde3/bin/meinproc --check --cache index.cache.bz2 ./index.docbook
index.docbook:31: error: failed to load external entity "dtd/kdex.dtd"
]>
 ^
frontm.xml:2: validity error: No declaration for element title
<title>KDE 2.0 Development</title>
                                 ^
frontm.xml:3: validity error: No declaration for element date
<date></date>
            ^
frontm.xml:4: validity error: No declaration for element releaseinfo
<releaseinfo></releaseinfo>
                          ^
frontm.xml:6: validity error: No declaration for element firstname
<firstname>David</firstname>
                           ^
frontm.xml:7: validity error: No declaration for element othername
<othername>Sweet,</othername>

[one million errors]

Bye,
	Victor