Fwd: KDE app

Sandy Meier smeier at kdevelop.org
Fri Jun 21 23:32:02 UTC 2002

FYI. :-)

Subject: KDE app
Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 20:12:16 +0100
From: inc <inc at incubus.co.uk>
To: smeier at kdevelop.de

Helo,
	I have just finished the City & Guilds 4250 project, which was 7 programs
written in C. Being all command line based I wanted to extend the project to
use a GUI. Having written various command line stuff for Linux, I wanted to
learn to write a GUI app in Linux. So I decided to throw the two together,
thats where KDevelop came in.
	After just over a week I think I've done a pretty good job of extending the
C&G code and made a pretty good GUI app along the way. As you might guess by
looking at the code my C++ skills are not very good (in fact maybe
non-existent).  Well it was a great learning experience and KDevelop made it
even more enjoyable.
	Congratulations on making KDevelop an excellent development environment, I
don't think I would have got half as far with this without KDevelop.
	Thanks and keep up the good work.

Len Meakin.

Application Info: