qeditor keymap

Bernd Gehrmann Bernd-Gehrmann at gmx.de
Tue Jun 18 22:45:26 UTC 2002

On Friday 14 June 2002 01:24, you wrote:

>         } else if( isprint(e->ascii()) ){

I'm not an expert in non-western charsets, but I think the
usage of isprint() here is not kosher. Doesn't QChar::isPrint()
do the same in a way compliant with Unicode?

> i've noticed rumors about "emacs integration" in gideon,
> so my question is:
>   how embedded emacs can solve this problem?

I don't think it can...
One possibility could be to remap the Ctrl key to the Super or whatever
modifier key which is unused by KDE (on modern keyboards, the key
with Windows symbol for instance).
How does the embedded vim component on Windows solve the problem?

Bernd.