2 little bugs

Eray Ozkural erayo at cs.bilkent.edu.tr
Mon Jun 17 14:57:05 UTC 2002

On Sunday 16 June 2002 18:46, Victor Röder wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I have found two inconsistencies in Gideon:
>
> 1) Changing the font and font size for QEditor does only affect the active
> file and is "lost" again when you close the active file.

This may have been remedied but I'm not sure, Roberto made some changes
recently.

> 2) When you open the documentation of a class the rendered HTML is shown.
> But when you close Gideon and reopen it the plain HTML text is suddenly
> shown.

This is a weird bug, verified. I've seen it a couple of times. Strangely, I've
seen a similar bug with konqueror, too. When I open a text file in konqueror,
and then load an HTML, the text of the HTML is shown. Strange.

--
Eray Ozkural (exa) <erayo at cs.bilkent.edu.tr>
www: http://www.cs.bilkent.edu.tr/~erayo  Malfunction: http://mp3.com/ariza