fix for broken CMakeOutputWidget (2.1.2cvs)

F@lk Brettschneider falk.brettschneider at gmx.de
Wed Jun 12 01:53:04 UTC 2002

Hi!
A patch is attached fixing three newly broken issues with the output
tool-view happened with my Qt-3.0.3. I've got SuSE-8.0 (Qt-3.0.3,
KDE-3.0.0), so please also test it with newer Qt/KDE versions! I tested
it with KDE-2 and it works well there, too. I already committed because
of the running timeout until the KDE-3.0.2 release.
A second patch is attached fixing compile errors Kuba Ober's latest
patch for compiling single files (Custom projects) on KDE-2.2. Kuba,
what is the missing part for KDE-2?
Ciao
F at lk