COutputWidget wrapping broken in 2.1.2cvs

Kuba Ober kuba at mareimbrium.org
Fri Jun 7 18:07:05 UTC 2002

On czwartek 06 czerwiec 2002 08:47 pm, falk.brettschneider at gmx.de wrote:
> Hi!
> Someone broke the line wrapping in the output view. It did work until
> the latest commits for coutputwidget.cpp.
> Now again we have very long compile output lines, not beaut to read. A
> real showstopper IMO.
> Marcus, Kuba, Harry, Roland?
> Cheers,
> F at lk

Uh, one more thing: the rawhide kdevelop package does this as-is, my patch is
the only trivial solution to that problem. As soon as I upgraded from gcc
2.96-based kde 3.0.0 to gcc 3.1-based kde 3.0.1, it has happened.

After a lot of trying things out it seems that that making COutputWidget use
PlainText is the only thing that works for me. Line breaking doesn't seem to
work with RichText at all on gcc 3.1 + qt 3.0.4 + kde 3.0.1

Cheers, Kuba