gideon TODO

Devrim Erdem devrim at vires.com
Fri Jun 7 14:47:05 UTC 2002

>On Friday 07 June 2002 11:26, Victor Röder wrote:
>

>>No, no! :-)
>>I would even prefer to have the "New class" menu item *ONLY* in the
>>appropriate (right-click) popup menus of the e.g. Automake Manager or class
>>view because this is more intuitive.
>>

>I would put it just everywhere location of the class can be indicated. Makes
>sense to me.

I would say, it needs to be in location(s) where a class context is
available. I am not that file menu is a right place since a class
doesn't necessarily mean a file. ( e.g nested classes or several classes
in a single file )

Additionally,  "new class" feaure might be tricky, since the format of
the newly created class file might not be what the developer needs. In
my case I have very strict rules of coding standards, so if a
cool/complete "new class" dialog is being developed, these concerns need
to be addressed.

My two cents as a daily user of KDev.

Regards,

--