Bullets for outputwidget in gideon

Marcus Gruendler lists at tamalin.de
Thu Jun 6 21:19:04 UTC 2002

Hi all,

Some days ago I mentioned that I have a patch that provides coloured bullets
to the make output widget. Sandy Meier showed interest in this eyecandy
patch, so here it is. It does not slow down anything as far as I can see.

Maybe some of you don't like this kind of stuff, but for others it might be
nice. Nevertheless, the patch is very simple and it shouldn't break anything.
If you don't like the colours, I can make some nicer bullets.

That's it, have fun ;-)

Bye, Marcus

P.S.: I have attached a patch and a tar archive containing the actual bullets
which should be unpacked inside the kdevelop top level directory (where
configure is).