TODO List KDevelop 2.1.2 (PATCHES attached, please comment)

Kuba Ober kuba at mareimbrium.org
Tue Jun 4 19:45:06 UTC 2002

> Attached are:
>
> - CMakeOutputWidget patches that make it work flawlessly on qt 3.x
> - KWrite's indentation patches, these make it work at least (no pals, it
> *didn't* work before, whatever the impression was)
> - Cleanup in KWrite's Editor Options dialog
> - Proper header names + std:: where needed for clean compile under GCC 3.1

There's a small misbehaviour (a special case that I ignore) in my own code
when using tab indent/unindent with mixed indentation (tabs followed by
spaces). Current behaviour is that, unless you're having "replace tabs with
spaces" selected, it will always replace mixed indentation with pure tabs.
This is not nice in a special case described below. I'm fixing it, patch will
be ready tomorrow.

The special case is when the reference line has tabs + spaces. Expected
behaviour would be to replicate it. Newline does that, but tab doesn't.

What I'm gonna do is have indentation replicate the exact indentation in the
reference line (tabs/spaces untouched), and only switch to tabs when
more/less indentation is desired.

I should also have the block indentation working by tomorrow.

Cheers, Kuba Ober