TODO List KDevelop 2.1.2

W. Tasin tasin at fhm.edu
Mon Jun 3 11:50:05 UTC 2002

F at lk Brettschneider wrote:

> W. Tasin wrote:
>
>> - changing the version number in *.desktop
>

> Is it common to put the bugfix version number in the menu entries?
> Ciao
> F at lk

No, but it isn't also common to put any version number in the menu entries.
IIRC it was mentioned to install 2 versions of KDevelop (ver. 1.4 and 2)
under the same KDE.

I'd suggest either the complete version number or better only "KDevelop"
(which means that we need a definition for naming "gideon", e.g
"KDevelop (gideon)").
So we won't have any problems with version numbering on menu entries.

Ciao

Walter

--
oohhh sveglia.... il mondo e' ammalato, ma x colpa di chi.........
(Zucchero)