Missing makefile in cvs and where did the executable go???????

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de
Tue Jul 30 15:52:03 UTC 2002

Never mind!!! I figured it out! The executable name is gideon.
It crashes upon execution, so all wait a couple of days update and
 compile again to see if it finally works.

--
Amilcar Lucas

             Institut fuer Datentechnik und Kommunikationsnetze
               Technische Universitaet Braunschweig, Germany

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas			Tel. : +49 531 391 3751
Raum 1315				Fax  : +49 531 391 3750
Hans-Sommer Str. 66			Email: amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de
D-38106 Braunschweig
	   http://www.ida.ing.tu-bs.de/people/amilcar/home.e.shtml