java support

Philippe FREMY P.FREMY at OBERTHURCS.com
Mon Jul 29 10:36:02 UTC 2002

> I had a first, short look, and I still can't close my mouth ;)
>
> Seems like OpenCXX is a very interesting tool; but what is more important,
it
> seems to have a complete parser and tree walker for C++.

That looks like the most interesting feature from my point of view, too. If
you manage to use it, could you write a short documentation on it ? The site
documentation is really towards extending C++ and is written by someone who
masterises the internal of openCxx, thus not immediately understandable by
mortals.

	regards,

	Philippe