(off-topic) Question about KCModule and Kdevelop

Serge Lussier lusse at videotron.ca
Thu Jul 25 17:04:07 UTC 2002

Hi,

I have made a little program, which it could be inserted into the KControl as
a module. But I tried a new project in KDevelop ( Kontrol module ) and
I realised that I have NO CLUE on how to develop, and install this to make it
to be part of the kontrol center. Kdevelop gives no help about that.
developer.kde.org has noting about KCModule tutorials (or links are broken).

Arrg! Where can I get help ?
I say I am writing also to the KDE forum for help.

Thanks
Bretzel ;-)