Mixing Kdevelop CVS with KDE3.0.2 release

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de
Thu Jul 25 09:35:06 UTC 2002

Hi, That was not my question. My question was:
Can I have Gideon on my KDE3.0.2 release?

To install Gideon I need the latest kdelibs, will that break my KDE3.0.2 ?

Thanks again!!!

F at lk Brettschneider wrote:

> Hi!
>
> Amilcar do Carmo Lucas wrote:
>
>> I want to use the latest and greatest Kdevelop2.2/Gideon on my
>> KDE3.0.2 release.
>> Is that possible?
>> I have installed and compiled QT-3.0.5
>> I have instaled and compiled ARTS from CVS
>> I have compiled KDELIB from CVS, but I'm a bit affraid of doing the
>> "make install". Will it break my current installed KDE3.0.2?
>

> No. KDevelop-2 and Gideon don't get in the way to each other.
> This seems to be a FAQ.
> Ciao
> F at lk

Amilcar Lucas

             Institut fuer Datentechnik und Kommunikationsnetze
               Technische Universitaet Braunschweig, Germany

Amilcar do Carmo Lucas			Tel. : +49 531 391 3751
Raum 1315				Fax  : +49 531 391 3750
Hans-Sommer Str. 66			Email: amilcar at ida.ing.tu-bs.de
D-38106 Braunschweig
	   http://www.ida.ing.tu-bs.de/people/amilcar/home.e.shtml