Let's remove old KDevelop code from HEAD

F@lk Brettschneider falk.brettschneider at gmx.de
Thu Jul 25 01:02:04 UTC 2002

Hi all,

Roland Krause wrote:

>Friends,
>I have checked out and compiled gideon yesterday and realize finally
>that there is no point any longer to keep KDevelop-2 alive in any form.
>

>So, since I was the person that pushed KDevelop into the HEAD
>repository I want to get permission to remove it.
>
>Afaict, nobody is working on it anymore.
>
>So, unless someone speaks up, I will remove the KDevelop folder and
>it's subfolders from HEAD on Friday.

I already updated www.kdevelop.org and removed the entries about 2.2.

Ciao
F at lk

P.S.: Additionally, I want to tell you that my work on KDevelop will be
finished right after 2.1.3 has been released. I need a little change,
other projects to work on, mainly game programming. :-) Thank you to all
my friends here, already now..., especially to JBB, Harry, Roland,
Walter and Sandy. :-) Good luck for KDevelop-3.