Patch for coutputwidget (again)

F@lk Brettschneider falk.brettschneider at gmx.de
Tue Jul 23 22:27:04 UTC 2002

Harald Fernengel wrote:

>Hi,
>
>On Saturday 20 July 2002 00:36, falk.brettschneider at gmx.de wrote:
>
>>Sorry, using qt-3.0.6 it works well but after disabling qt-3.0.6 and
>>using SuSE-8.0's qt-3.0.3 it always crashes with this backtrace. Can't
>>see why. :-( So I *cannot recommend to apply* the patch. Harald, can you
>>install qt-3.0.3 on your computer again and try to run it with that old
>>version, please?:
>>

>I just recompiled it on an unmodified SuSE 8.0 and it works perfectly.
>
>Falk, can you recompile KDevelop using qt-3.0.3 (SuSE) and run again?

I tried it but when running the configure script the admin dir says Qt
must be newer than 3.0.3.
But I believe you, and a view on the code doesn't show strange things,
so since it runs on your machine, please, commit. I use KDE HEAD anyway.
Thanks for the patch. I hope Qt's next bugfix versions wont break it
again. :-)
Cheers
F at lk