Gideon project - buildproblems

Jörg Pauly j.pauly at trafficware.de
Tue Jul 23 10:53:05 UTC 2002

Am Donnerstag, 20. Juni 2002 09:58 hämmerte Bernd Gehrmann auf der Tastatur:
> On Thursday 20 June 2002 08:15, you wrote:
> > Thanks Harry, but I'm still having some trouble. I can compile all the of
> > gideon and it's parts, but then it starts making the docs (is this
> > entended?). Anyway this is hwat I get:
> >
> > Making all in doc
> > make[2]: Entering directory `/home/jsgaarde/kde3src/kdevelop/doc'
> > Making all in kdevelop
> > make[3]: Entering directory
> > `/home/jsgaarde/kde3src/kdevelop/doc/kdevelop' /usr/bin/meinproc --check
> > --cache index.cache.bz2 ./index.docbook
>
> Is your KDE3 installation in /usr?
> Then you have to set KDEDIRS to /usr, otherwise meinproc won't
> find the external entities installed by kdelibs.
>
> If your KDE3 installation is not in /usr, then you have to make sure
> KDE3's meinproc is in your PATH *before* running the configure
> script in kdevelop.

Maybe I'm a little confused, but I actually get the same error, although I
made the following sure:

Running KDE-3.0.1 on SuSE8.0 Professional, my $KDEDIR is /opt/kde3, and I have
QT-3.0.4 in /usr/lib/qt3, covered by $QTDIR. All Environment Variables are
set as written on the CVS Page, which means, "meinproc", located in
/opt/kde3/bin is covered by the $PATH.

However, building Gideon after having ./configure run with --prefix=$KDEDIR
--disable-kdevelop bails out with that error.

Does anyone have a good hint for me?

Joerg