KDevelop-2.1.3 possible (was: [Fwd: IMPORTANT: Changelog for KDE 3.0.3])

Jens Zurheide jens.zurheide at gmx.de
Sat Jul 20 21:37:03 UTC 2002

>Yes, I took a look and it looks okay. The first patch should really be
>applied, the second one only if Jens promises that it doesn't break
> anything.
Sorry, no promises here.  It compiled for me and I could start KDevelop
without an instant crash  :-) But I did not test it thoroughly because I
really was not sure what it should be like.

>Jens, do you have a CVS account so you can commit?

No, I don't have and I am not sure if one is really necessary. Currently I
am spending a lot of my spare time on the rowing regatta track from the
Olympic Games 1972 and thus I don't have too much time left to hack. Thus I
will not produce too much patches these days. And sending in small patches
that other people need to apply has the advantage that there might be
another one looking over the code (Not that I can't programm, but kdev is a
rather complex software project). But on the other hand, if I already "got
enough onto your nerves" and you insist on creating a CVS account for me,
then we can discuss the details.

Best regards,
Jens