first draft of the interview

Philippe FREMY P.FREMY at OBERTHURCS.com
Wed Jul 17 11:58:04 UTC 2002

> Very good interview,
> it's just very long, much too long i would say, and it needs some

I'll split it to publish it. That will create suspense. :-)

> editing and spellchecking/grammar correction of course.

Feel free to mail me those. I don't think I have a spellchecker at hand.

> What do you think ?
>
> Eclipse should be dropped in favor of KDevelop. Gnome should be
> droppend in favor of KDE, Solaris, AIX, Irix and HP-UX should all be
> dropped in favor of Linux.

Yeah, let's drop everything to have just gentoo, linux and kde. no more
packaging problems.
:-)

> > - comparison with gIde ?
> Is that thing still around? Thought it got renamed somehow. The answer
> to the above question applies to any other IDE as well.

I have heard about Anjuta. That may be the new name.

thanx

And don't forget to tell me how much you work on KDevelop every week!

	PHilippe